Monday, December 26, 2016

This Week’s Model Railroad/Railroad Events

As expected, this will be a light week.

Below are the upcoming model railroad/railroad events that I am aware of for this week. If details for an event were previously posted I also included a link to that message. Otherwise, try Googling the name of the sponsoring organization for details…and ask them to send announcements to our group.

Southern California clubs, museums, historical and model railroad organizations are welcome to post a message on their upcoming public events. Or they can send me a message with details.

I started distributing the 2017/2018 Calendar to a list I maintain of known members of clubs, societies and railroad groups...over 1,200 local people in all. I hope to receive feedback on events not listed so far.  
++++

December 27 - 31 (Tuesdays-Sundays) - 2nd Annual Muzeo Museum Holiday Trains, Anaheim
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California/conversations/messages/10198

December 30 - 31, January 1 – Joshua Tree & Southern New Year’s Weekend, Joshua Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment