Friday, January 5, 2018

Steve Mahan's Pacific Coast Lines


The February 2018 issue of Model Railroader has major coverage of Steve Mahan's 42 foot by 57 foot HO scale layout in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. The article is by Eric White with photos by Steve Crise.

 

Steve's layout has never been on one of the Model Railroads of Southern California layout tours. I had Steve scheduled for Tour #9 (February 2008) but he had to withdraw.

 

I did operate on his layout once and it was a very good experience. Things ran well and there was a good flow to the session. I placed over twenty pictures of scenes which I took in 2008 and 2009 on my Model Railroads of Southern California Groups.io group:

 


 

Pictures of citrus modeling scenes appear on my Railroad Citrus Modeling Group Groups.io group here:

 


 

This is a beautiful layout so be sure and see it on MR.

 

Bob Chaparro


No comments:

Post a Comment